Opal Family Dental
364 Wilmington West Chester Pike A1, Glen Mills
5.0 122 reviews
- Fishing Adventures ★★★★★ 3 months ago First time at this dentist and they are amazing! It was super easy to get an appointment. I called and they were able to have me come in the next day! I had a painful tooth that needed to be removed and my dentist couldn’t see me until January 20th! I couldn’t wait that long. I called Opal Family Dental and they were able to see me the next day and take the tooth out for me!! As soon as I got there they took me right back and got started! Super friendly! Nice clean office and they also had great prices! Highly recommend!!!
- Donna Rickman ★★★★★ 11 months ago I needed immediate attention for a bad tooth that needed extraction. I was very happy that you could take care of my problem in a very timely fashion. One big drawback is the cost was higher than my regular dentist charges and being on a fixed income cost is important factor. Other than that, I was very happy with my treatment.
- Tarun Mandhania ★★★★★ 2 months ago Dr Modani is very compassionate and patient ( pun intended 🙂 ) . I saw him for regular dental cleaning after avoiding dentist for 5 years. He did a thorough job and explained the situation with one of my teeth needing a root canal. Root canal also went smoothly and didn't have any post operate issues. Opal Family Dental office staff is also very courteous. I would highly recommend Opal to anyone needing dental attention.
- Alka Gupta ★★★★★ a year ago Friendly and very professional place. I recommend this place highly as the staff and dentist spend a lot of time with their patients and explain all dental issues!
- Amelia Dye ★★★★★ 11 months ago The staff are very friendly and professional. You are instantly put at ease and your comfort is first and foremost with them. My experience was painless. Would highly recommend the practice.
- Paula Horne I did that in kindergarten ★★★★★ a year ago Went in for a fitting for my partial plate. Everything went quickly and easily.
Went back for final fitting. All good plate fits very well.
- Rebecca S ★★★★★ a year ago I am not a dental procedure kinda gal, but the whole staff made me feel reassured. The office is clean and inviting. The staff is beyond kind and professional. I had an extraction done on my upper back molar, which had a large, deep side cavity in it. The Dr. was very perceptive to my concern with the numbing ability, or lack there of, during upper jaw procedures. He took his time and it was virtually pain free just some pinches from the numbing needles. His assistant was right by my side reassuring me. The doctor did an amazing job all around and was even able to get the tooth out in one piece. I really have had no after pain just soreness to the jaw. I would recommend Opal Family Dental!
- Amanda Rose ★★★★★ 2 months ago Dr. Modani is a great dentist. He is personable and enjoys what he does. He also will take his time on your teeth because he wants to do a perfect job. He has extracted a tooth for me and inserted a cap, and more than six cavities. I highly
Recommend him there were times I was in his chair 2xs a week he kept going till my teeth were fixed and continued to do the work as needed financially I am not there yet but almost done. He has been patient with me the whole way I went to him when I did not have insurance and when I got insurance. He is honest and reasonable, a great guy and dentist. I highly recommend him. I know a good dentist is hard to find, and he is one of the best ones around!
- Chibi Cutness ★★★★★ a month ago Switching to this dentist was an overall pleasant experience! Even before treatment they give you a cleaning! The staff was very friendly and the dentist was extremely professional. I never thought I would be actually looking forward to a root canal!
- Kevin Authement ★★★★★ 3 months ago I have moved around the country and seen more dentist than I can remember. This place is great. Timely appointments, makes sure you understand what was done and what is needed. I fell like they have my best interest in mind when preparing a dental plan. I would high recommend Opal Family Dental.
- Alexa V ★★★★★ a year ago Everyone at Opal Family Dentist was so extremely accommodating. I had an dental emergency and they were able to get me in earlier than I could expect. Dr. Modani and staff were awesome and so comforting regardless of my circumstance!
- Sathishkumar Jeeva ★★★★★ a year ago Friendly, very professional
- David Suiters ★★★★★ a year ago The staff and Dentist was very professional. If you are looking for a good dentist this dentist is your dentist.
- Beverly Rice ★★★★★ a year ago I do not like going to the dentist! The receptionist made me feel so at ease, the office was small but cozy. The doctor was gentle and comforting, answered all of my questions, and was friendly in a professional manner.
- Philly Phil ★★★★★ a year ago Dr. Modani and his team are very compassionate and knowledgeable.
- James hand ★★★★★ a year ago In all my 54 years of having dental work, I have never had a Dentist call me the next day to see how I was feeling. Of course I was feeling better, however after the phone call I was feeling great. OPAL makes you feel like family😁. A nice office with high tech mannerism and equipment.
- Sean Mahoney ★★★★★ a year ago Staff is super friendly and made the appointment super easy.
- Sindy Calero ★★★★★ a year ago Totalmente satisfecha con la atención
- Devika Locke ★★★★★ a year ago Truly a wonderful experience. I scheduled a same day emergency visit for some mouth pain. The team let me come a little early to fit with my work schedule and they addressed my pain quickly. Best of all they were able to fit in a cleaning and a cavity fill and have me to work on time. It was definitely the best dental experience I ever had and this is coming from someone usually horrified by the dentist. Would recommend to anyone!
- Liz Craig ★★★★★ a year ago I never thought I would say "I love going to the denist " The doctor and staff were amazing! I needed work done in a short period of time for surgery. They scheduled me in and all the work was.pain free. After all these years I can smile without being embarrassed. Thank you team at Opal Family Dental. I highly recommend this place.
- Harcourt Cordew ★★★★★ a year ago I visited Opal Family Dentist. It was the best experience I ever had visiting a Dentist. The receptionist and assistant was very welcoming, comforting, and professional. The Doctor Adarsh Modami was great. He explained everything in detail, and performed the procedures in a painless manner. I always had a fear of Dentist until I visited Opal Family Dental. I highly recommend going to Opal Family Dental. I actually want to give them 10 Stars ⭐️.
- M Staten ★★★★★ a year ago 10 out 10 this dentist office is the best, clean environment, great customer service, and very detailed and professional. Would recommend to everyone
- Urban drone photography 610 ★★★★★ a year ago There's not enough good news i can say about my experience yesterday. Had really bad tooth pain they got me an appointment right away and even on Saturday! I hate going to the dentist but they made me feel comfortable and the tooth I had pulled was pain free. I would recommend opal family dentist to all my friends and family.
- Peter Shea ★★★★★ a year ago This was my first visit as a new patient without insurance. I had not been to a dentist in many years and unfortunately broke a tooth. I was able to make a quick appoint online and was seen the same day. I was greeted in a very professional and friendly manner by all staff. Dr. Modani was very cordial and knowledgeable and put me quickly at ease. After examination and X-rays he thoroughly discussed my needs. He patiently answered my many questions. He then proceeded to be very clear about charges and offered several options which I appreciated. I agreed to have my procedure done at Opal.
I recommend this practice to anyone but especially to those that have had a negative dental experience in the past and/or those without insurance.
- Amanda Battinieri ★★★★★ 2 years ago I had an emergency visit today for a loose temporary crown because my dentist couldn’t get me in until Friday. Dr. Modani was extremely professional and careful. He was very thorough and explained everything along the way. I highly appreciate their ability to get me in today and work on something in which he had no impressions or anything to go off of. I may have to think about switching!
- Barry Morrison ★★★★★ 2 years ago Took care of my tooth very fast and professionally,
- Hope Rose ★★★★★ 2 years ago I called many dentist for an emergency dental issue. I finally was blessed to connect with this practice. They really took care of me quickly by doing a thorough exam and giving me an education on my dental health. They were COVID compliant and sensitive to my fears.
- RV boon docking whippet Lexy Miller ★★★★★ 2 years ago My husband John just went here for a throbbing tooth ache! We are out of State, they got him in the same day! Super clean and very professional!Husband was immediately out of pain.God Bless this dental office!
- Me Friel ★★★★★ 2 years ago I highly recommend Opal Family Dental I started going there when I took my two year old for his first visit. Dr. Modani was great with my son. I have a phobia of the dentist and felt at ease there, so I made an appointment For myself. I have been there three times since, including appointments for cosmetic work, which turned out excellent. The staff is very friendly and down to earth. I am very happy that I discovered their office!
- Kimberly O'Grady ★★★★★ 3 years ago This dental practice is amazing. They got me in same day and did everything they could to accomodate my financial needs. It was the the most gentle tooth extraction i have ever had. Everyone should use Opal Family Dentistry. I cant thank them enough!